Travel - The next trip!

A quick quick post, because it has been a crazy busy week (again) and it will still go on for a couple days. I even have to work the weekend! BUT, I'm very happy to share with you that me and the BF have booked all flights and hotels for our next trip! 

We are going to...




...MALAYSIA!

We will be going to Kuala Lumpur for 4 days, then flying to Penang for another 4 days and the last 3 days we will be spending in Langkawi!
I am SO looking forward to this, unfortunately I still have to wait a couple of months, we will be going during Chinese New Year, which is at the end of January. But still, I'm happy that everything is booked so I'm counting down the days already!

Some pics of the things we will go visiting!


Kuala Lumpur by night
The Botanical Garden in Penang
Langkawi Beach


As you can see it will be a perfect combination of city, nature and relaxation. SO excited!


1 comments:

 

About me

I'm Leen, twenty-something and born in Belgium. Lived for the past 4,5 years in China and Amsterdam and recently moved back to Antwerp! I'm an interior designer so you’ll find out more design I like, favourite brands and the things I dream about. Hope you enjoy it!

Instagram

Facebook