Design - MUUTO

HAPPY WEEKEND! After a busy week it finally arrived.

As I mentioned in one of my previous posts I would like to share some nice designs with you every month (I know I'm a little late it's already November, I'm sorry. Like I said: busy week). This time I want to talk about Muuto, another Scandinavian brand, it's quite similar to HAY. Simple, clean design, something I like.







My favourite products:



1. The simple Visu Chair 
2. A really nice Around Coffee Table, they have 2 sizes that you can combine very nicely 
3. I mean, how useful is this is the Hang Around Cooking Set?! 
4. I really like this Leaf Floor Lamp 
5. The Unfold Pendant Lamp, you can find it in many different colors! 
6. A cute Pendant Lamp called E27, again lots of colors are available! 












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About me

I'm Leen, twenty-something and born in Belgium. Lived for the past 4,5 years in China and Amsterdam and recently moved back to Antwerp! I'm an interior designer so you’ll find out more design I like, favourite brands and the things I dream about. Hope you enjoy it!

Instagram

Facebook